- Migrating and analyzing policy data just got safer for more carriers posted Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- Lucky Number 7 An Annual Conference Wrap-Up posted Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Two (or Three or Four) Heads are Better Than One posted Thursday, August 16, 2012
BookSmart® for Policy Conversion
ETL + Manual Quick Fix + P&C Content = The Difference
Migrating policies from legacy systems to new ones is a data beast that can cost significant time and several million dollars. Until now, P&C carriers have spent too much on labor costs and had two poor options for policy conversion software:
- An ETL mapping product that only knows straight through processing, inevitably pushing bad data into the new system (increasing labor costs and exposing the business to bad data in the new system).
- A home-grown mapping tool, representing years of arduous and error-prone manpower. (Why build when there's a proven product solve the problem?)
To keep pace with your policy renewals with complete and accurate data in the new system, you need both automation and manual touch—a combination of ETL, a robust web User Interface to find and fix errors before they go into the new system, P&C product and rules definition, and ACORD mapping libraries.
With BookSmart®, you get it all: 80%-90% automated mapping, manual quick fix, and unrivaled insurance content and experience. Part man, part machine = total policy conversion solution.
Learn how you can save on labor costs with BookSmart®. Fill out the brief form below and we'll contact you.